How To Create Higher Energy
“The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.”
How To Create Higher Energy
How often do we hear; I simply don’t have any energy ; my energy in the the morning is non-existing; by afternoon I’m so exhausted, I just need some energy boost, etc…
I am sorry I must tell you this so blatantly, but (besides having real serious health condition) all is simply your fold. You might not realize what you are doing wrong, but fortunately this is a case where by making some simple changes in your lifestyle, you could achieve dramatic improvement in not just how you feel physically, but also help your stress level reduction.
Often it takes to brake some bad habits, which is a bit more challenging, but mostly just avoiding some “energy robbers” and acquiring good “energy boosters” would bring great results for you.
Let’s look at some negatives first:
- Smoking: Nicotine robs the vitamins and minerals essential for energy production and also as we all know it has serious negative effect on our health.
- Alcohol: Excess alcohol really effects your whole being. It disturbs your sleeping patterns and in a long run many or your organs, including mind, are impaired.
- Don’t eat large meals: Eating large meal at one sitting surely would not add too much energy, instead of it drains it. So good idea is to spread your food consumption into smaller portions. Another, side benefit here would be that your stomach wouldn’t stretch too much, because that could create too negatives at the same time; desire for more food and by overeating you would contribute to visual expansion of your stomach size down the road.
- Sugar: Too much refined sugar can lead to glucose intolerance. When body cannot maintain proper sugar levels it shows it; feeling fatigue, digestive problems, dizziness, depression, insomnia… who could have some energy under such a circumstances?
- Energy Essence: If your body doesn’t maintain optimum energy levels your brain doesn’t receive desired signals from serotonin. It is because during complex energy production body facilitates the production of this hormone, which in turn creates feelings of relaxation and satisfaction. Result: feel of constant hunger leads to overeating and unnecessary weight gain.
- Exercise: Any form of physical activity will increase your energy levels because exercise triggers release of natural, pleasure enhancing chemicals in brain called endorphins. Any movement will do; walking, dancing, cycling, aerobics, etc. as far as it is done on regular basis, at least 30 minutes a day. Another bonus to it is that regular exercise would also keep an eye on possible storage of fat when you eat more then you should and keep your body in shape.
- Eating for energy: Although all foods you consume are converted by your body into glucose and burned as energy, some are doing better job of it. These are carbohydrates, such as starches found in grains, cereals, vegetables and fruits. Your body is releasing sugar slowly into the bloodstream by gradually breaks those and thus providing a long lasting source of energy, better then from the proteins and fats. I remember tennis player Martina Navratilova once mentioning eating tons of pasta for her energy increase.
- Carbohydrate absorption: Body absorbs different carbs at different rates: for instant energy try: bananas, raisins, dates, wholegrain cereals and bread, rice, dried apricots. For a longer-lasting, steadier energy supply eat complex carbohydrates, such as pasta, potatoes, oatmeal biscuits, porridge, lentils, baked beans and cooked oatmeal and apples. Foods rich in vitamin B, such as wheat germs, seeds, nut, whole grains, fish and diary products are good for energy.
- Conclusion: The KEY to maintaining steady energy supplies is to keep your blood sugar level constant. When you feel at one moment full of energy and next loss of it, your blood sugar level is low (hypoglycemia) and you should prevent this energy fluctuation by avoiding its stimulants, such as coffee and sugary or refined foods. Yes, they might offer fast energy fix by sending blood sugar levels soaring, but energy levels drop soon after. When you experience sugar craving, take natural sugars that are in fruits and provide energy and at the same time also vitamins and minerals. This is only solution to obtain longer-term energy release.
If you feel tired, sluggish and generally feeling your health is not as good as it should be, it could be that toxins are in a way. Because stress, poor diet, drugs, lack of movement, all inhibit proper function of colon. You might look into some serious cleansing, possibly even colonic irrigation.
With you in health,